- Fitness First wanted to broaden their appeal beyond typical gym goers.
- Increase awareness of BioScore and make it interesting to wider target marketing by starting a conversation online and educated people about the effects of their lifestyle choices have on their health.
- Engage and create conversation with consumers through online and social channels.
- We started a conversation online to educate people about the effects that lifestyle choice has on their health.
- We analysed the target market, audience sentiment and current interactions on social, to build a creative and seeding strategy that had Fitness First's measurable objectives built in.
- The content featured five sets of identical twins, who all accurately represented Fitness Firsts brand guidelines and genuinely resonated with their values.
- This content was relatable for both gym goers and non-gym goers, awakening a broader target audience's curiosity about how biological age compares to real age.